domingo, 22 de abril de 2012

Sarah Slean - Last Year's War


Letra:

I put this battle in a box
With my military thoughts
And the days where I was almost at my end

Seems to me quite clear now
Now that you are here how
Easily I could begin again

I'm still bloody from last year's war
With liars and lovers untrue
And hey you with your stars out
I have no angry words for you

You didn't have my heart yet
But you stopped before we started
So now you tell me what you want me to do

I can start believing
I can watch you sleeping
But I can't hold my breath 'til she comes back for you

I'm still bloody from last year's war
But no longer drowning in the flood
And hey you with your stars out
You've kissed again don't you see you've already won

You're still bloody from last year's war
Your bandages your bullet holes like mine
And I'm here with my stars out
You say you're scared well so am I

Sem comentários: